Drop Ornament by Corey Silverman
Measures 2 x 5"
This graceful blown-glass ornament features rounded shoulders, a pulled, pointed tip, and delicate ribs twisting across the surface. The color is accentuated with a sheen of iridescence and/or silvery-gold ribs.
Available in seven colors:
- FROZEN BLUE (aqua colorbase with silvered ribs)
- MARINE (cobalt colorbase)
- PEACH (pink colorbase)
- FIG (lime-yellow colorbase with silvered ribs)
- GOLD SWIRL (opaque white colorbase with silver/gold ribs)
- CINNAMON (red colorbase)
- SUGARPLUM (purple colorbase with silvered ribs).
Handmade by Corey Silverman of The Furnace in Denver, Colorado.
Corey Silverman of The Furnace was formally trained as a glass artist while getting his BFA at Alfred University in Alfred, NY. Upon graduating in 1998 he worked with several glass studios around the country before settling in Denver, CO in 1999. Everything from the Furnace is handblown and sculpted by Corey. Although there are specific product lines, every item is one of a kind. All pieces are signed and dated.