Vincent van Gogh: Self-Portrait 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890) Self-Portrait, 1887
Vincent van Gogh had several reoccurring motifs throughout his work—landscapes, night scenes, floral still lifes—and the self-portrait was one he often returned to. With his iconic red beard and bright green eyes, this painting shows the artist during his time in Paris, when he was starting to experiment with brighter colors. The self-portrait reproduced as this 1,000-piece puzzle is one of over 25 that he completed during his two years in the City of Light.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 27 in.